Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And we have groceries...

Apparently Wednesday is Market Day in Brisbane and it's lovely! Fresh fruits and veggies, chocolate and prezzels. You can actually see all the action from my office window! And thanks for the tip girls! I skyped Greg this morning to let him know about it and he put on his tennies and went shopping! Then went back for more! I came home to a fridge full of fresh produce and Greg cooking dinner. He found a guy at the market smoking salmon which reminded me of briskett b/c of ths rub and smokey flavor, who would have thought I would miss BBQ? So smoked salmon, fresh pasta, green beans and zucchini and bon apetite! Oh, and of course the wine! Love the vino! Perfect first home cooked meal in Brisbane. (We won't count the scrambled eggs and cereal we had last night as home cooked.)

Other than the excitement of the market, work is great for me, busy, busy, busy!!! So exciting! Also, great news, Greg has an interview next week! Fingers crossed!

This weekend can't get here soon enough but luckily, it's a long one! Queensland celebrates the Queen's birthday on Monday so no work! Stephanie, Sian, Greg and I are taking a road trip to Byron bay to see the beautiful beaches and Eastern most point of Australia. We'll also drive along Waterfall Way which is West of the coast. Should be amazing! Definitely photo ops galore! Don't worry though, I will not be driving on the wrong side of the road, I'll leave that to Steph and Greg, no offense Sian, JK!

We miss everyone back home and look forward to catching up with y'all soon!!!

Night for now!

Love,

Nat